Rastafari

Since the Bob Marley movie came out I feel like I've been hearing this like 20xs a day.   I love the sound of it and I love the intention of the people I hear saying it.    It's like a chant after every sentence to give it some power.   I was just watching YG Marley's performance at Coachella, and it was pure energy on that stage.  Lauryn Came out, Wyclef came out, Busta Rhymes came out and there in energy was his grandfather, so proud.    

Lauryn is so smart.   She is using her platform to put him out there, she has a lot of loyal fans who still love her and never stopped loving her.    I love seeing this happen in the natural way with no label no nothing.   The Labels are going to have to go through her to sign him, good luck you blood suckers.   Bob was a messenger, and his message goes on...   I'm loving this moment in time and I can't get enough of it.   

Comments

Popular Posts