Baby Steps

 My social plans both fell through.    Newark flooded and I couldn't get out but then I prob wouldn't be able to get in late at night, so we canceled.   I do want to hang out with my cousin so we will def reschedule, me and Rosa always have a good time.   The other had a pet emergency so I wasn't too upset about going home to homebody.  We are in eclipse energy, I really didn't want to chance driving in the torrential rain, perfect recipe for an accident.  

Easter is coming up soon and again with the holidays.   Easter isn't that bad because it's more low key but when I was in my 20's we had a few experiences around Easter time that taught me to just stay home and do nothing.    Once I got held up at Burger King when I was 18 going into work at 6am.   Then me and my friends get stuck out in the city after a night at the Limelight because our car got towed.    Then we get the car back and we lock ourselves out of the car.   It was a crazy night.    After that I never went out on Easter weekend again.    

On another note, my nails are almost all grown out.  After a year of gel my nailbed was destroyed so I like to give them a rest for a few months.    I'm still deciding whether I want to do it again or do my own nails, but I have been down this road before, so I bought the glue on nails.   I'll try them in about 2 weeks, if they stay on more than a week, I'll be happy with this alternative.  It's more natural.   

I really hope everything works out and I get to go to Portugal this summer.   I want time by the ocean .. like live there.    Here I go one day and have to come back home, I want to live near there.   If it's only 3 weeks at a time that's fine, hopefully I can get to the point where I can go for 3 to 4 months at a time.  Seems impossible right now but that's what I want.   That's what I feel right now because 3 years ago I wanted to move to a farm... I actually still am fond of that idea.   I also don't hate the city but when there is no balance in life things are off.    Ohhh  I feel like I'm writing out my mood board.  

 

I know what I have to do .. it's hard.  Baby Steps.. 

Comments

Popular Posts