Tyrone Gadsden

I received a google alert that my name came up in an article and when I went to look it was from the time I got held up going to work at Burger King.   

https://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/1997/a0504-94-opn.html

I was just writing about this the other day.   This is crazy.    I was the only person who was able to identify him because he was stupid.     He made me give him the coins that were in the safe and I looked up at him like he was a dumbass and got a good look at his crooked face.   I was only 18 when they took me to the Hillside PD headquarters to look at pictures.    I recognized him right away and all he cops in the room started cheering, lol I felt so heroic. 😂   

Apparently, this case is used in law school classes because of some jurisdiction law.     

I will never forget that day and how cold that gun felt on the back of my neck.   My prom was weeks away and all I could think of in those moments was how I wasn't going to make it and he was going to kill me.   I think I even said to him, "Please don't kill me, I want to go to my senior prom."  He kept screaming at the morning manager and she just froze and fell to the floor screaming and crying.  She was older than me and I had to be the one to tell her to calm down and open the safe.   Funny thing is she was the bitch with the biggest attitude and acted so tough.   People are funny.   I was in shock for the rest of the day, even finished my shift that morning.   

It wasn't until later that day that I sobered up from the high and started crying..  it really could of gone either way.    



Comments

Popular Posts