Socializing

 I hate it.    But I'll do it and very well..   I'm an Aquarius we can mobilize when needed.     I made plans this weekend... Friday and Saturday.   WTF was I thinking.    I'm no quitter so off I go, and I'll immediately relax the minute I sit down.    Venus is in Pisces in my 11th house...  now is the time go hang out.   

I weighed myself today and am not happy with the results.   I'm doing something wrong... 

I feel better in my jeans but I could feel a lot better.   It's been two weeks.    So I'm going to add cardio to the days I do Pilates, it was stupid of me not to.     Let's see what changes in two weeks after that.     Plus, I might need to take a look at my diet.   Carbs only twice a week.   I feel all the muscles in my body though...Pilates gets in there.  Joseph Pilates had that saying


I'm on about 10 sessions.    I'm going to up Pilates to 3 days a week and Cardio 5 days a week.   Arms 1 day and legs 1 day.  Pilates has been shaping my legs though, but I would like a little more muscle there.

So that's my oath for today.   Step it up... I do feel difference but in two weeks I want to see it.  I did research on him; I love his method.   


17. Gives you strength without the bulky muscles

You are more likely to associate Pilates with a long, lean and toned body, as you don’t see bulky muscle as a result of it. This is due to how the exercises elongate and stretch your muscles, which plays an important part in toning your body.

Pilates is so effective and so powerful, that when you are taught properly, it can make your entire body stronger and more flexible in no time at all! The physical benefits of Pilates include an increase in muscle strength and tone without creating bulk.


 Sourced Article



Comments

Popular Posts